Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I can’t wait to see it.

Every attempt possible will be taken to secretly drive it out of the event and back to its home town of Los Angeles ...

Reactions: Aggie57

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mbaum The car is looking forward to meeting you you! If you get her off the lawn no one will be able to catch you til you get to LA ?.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congratulations David! What a fantastic honor.
Thanks for honoring my mom's success in 1966 by restoring it to her livery.
I hope you have a great weekend!

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you Dave. It is indeed an honor, and it’s been a pleasure corresponding with you and your brothers. I hope you can see the car over the weekend.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've seen the car in Feb in SF. What a masterpiece of restoration. I was very impressed. Looking forward to see the end result! Have fun @PB!

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
I've been on the fringes of this project since it began, and what a car, what a result. Good luck next week.
Andrew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Lastforry and Andrew. The masterwork credit for the restoration is for Conrad and his team. I am utmost impressed with the time, effort, research, and level of detail with the car. I appreciate the good wishes and good luck! Having the car right is really the prize, so it's already won.

·
Registered
172 Posts
What a stunning car, you will have great memories for a long time. That must have been an unforgettable week in Monterey.
Great job!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was standing 20 feet away from this car for many hours on Sunday at Pebble, I was a couple cars away smack down in the middle of the 14 Zagatos. I can vouch for the fact that TZ 016 looked fantastic, showed well and was a great crowd pleaser.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts