Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has good clear pics of the TZ2 chassis or preferabley blueprints? And also does anyone know the exact differences between TZ1 and 2 chassis? I am very interested in these cars and am having trouble finding information on them. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has good clear pics of the TZ2 chassis or preferabley blueprints? And also does anyone know the exact differences between TZ1 and 2 chassis? I am very interested in these cars and am having trouble finding information on them. Thanks
I believe that I have a couple of TZ1 chassis photos or drawings, pleased to look for you.
send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Jack

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am working on a TZ1 and TZ2 right now. I can take some photos of the chassis, certainly what is visible from under the car at least. I've never see blueprints of either. Email me at: [email protected].

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Have a look at this site

Hello 105gta,

Have a look at this site:

TZ1_1u

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello AllthingsZagato,

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of your 3D CAD model of the TZ2 chassis?

Respectfully,

Tom Ward

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blueprints

All Things Zagato:

I too would dearly love a copy of your TZ chassis in CAD. I have 2010, and would be quite appreciative if you could email me...

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello hox,
i have high level 3d chassis cad drawings to exchange with bodywork 3d cad, are you interested in?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was the OP able to figure out the blueprint situation/ CAD situation? I am undertaking this same project soon and have a similar problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
TZ 2 Parts

Hello
I have some TZ2 parts and drawings for components , perhaps I can help with supplying some parts for TZ2 replica projects

·
Registered
766 Posts
on page 116 of minerbi's "alfa romeo -zagato sz tz there are very good schems' of the chassis.it would be childs play to do the math from these accurate drawings to actual dimensions.has any one since this old discussion done anything with this idea? i've read some where of the tubing material but i can't remember where.any one have info on that?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am also looking for it ........
I can swap whith original blueprint A0 alfa 33 stradale and full cad 3d
Let me know at [email protected]
Or mp here
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts