Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
77Sudti's (white carb) and mine (champagne i.e.) a while back in my driveway. I would say the two best in Adelaide to my knowledge.

Not much of a photographer..

Please excuse the blue wheel nuts, boy racer days... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Great pics hugh! When were they taken? my exhaust is different now, got bored with the DTM tip and cut it off and dulled the muffler down - my boy racer days are over too...

Cars look nice together thats for sure, and probably by far the best series 2's in the state...no two cars have had so much attention thats for sure, as far as I know your Champagne I.E. is doing well with its new owner, hopefully he will get you and your dad to take care of it when its in need!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics hugh! When were they taken? my exhaust is different now, got bored with the DTM tip and cut it off and dulled the muffler down - my boy racer days are over too...

Cars look nice together thats for sure, and probably by far the best series 2's in the state...no two cars have had so much attention thats for sure, as far as I know your Champagne I.E. is doing well with its new owner, hopefully he will get you and your dad to take care of it when its in need!
Yer I was just looking through my phone the other day and came across them, i really don't remember taking it. I'm sure you have some better pics of your lovely car 77.

I am not sure who is looking after it! Im hoping Ed is changing the oil for him cos it hasn't been back here in a long time... Should have kept this one! :(

As far as an engine shot, i thought I did i good job at making this look clean, but its still a rats nest! Equipped with makeshift thermostat, never did have a good heater... :)

One more of the fleet:

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am not sure who is looking after it! Im hoping Ed is changing the oil for him cos it hasn't been back here in a long time... Should have kept this one! :(
Yeah Im pretty sure Ed hasn't done any servicing on it since you sold it, I hope the oil has been changed aswell. And yeah, you should have kept it, it was rather nice..wish mine had a sunroof too!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Im pretty sure Ed hasn't done any servicing on it since you sold it, I hope the oil has been changed aswell. And yeah, you should have kept it, it was rather nice..wish mine had a sunroof too!
This worries me somewhat.. Yer that sunroof was great, although tended to fade the front seats as it didnt have a internal slide cover thing like on the SIII cars.

Thanks for the kind words enri, a keen eye you have! Theres a red 75 there and one of my old mans customers 246 dino, depending on which one you meant.

·
Registered
755 Posts
well i think theres only one solution to this problem Hugh, buy it back off him for less than you sold it for, and take care of it urself!;) I'll get Ed to let him know its time for a service!
It was a great little car and getting rare now, especially in 1.7 guise. The series II has that raw feel about it when compared to the series III, mines a keeper!:D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i think theres only one solution to this problem Hugh, buy it back off him for less than you sold it for, and take care of it urself!;) I'll get Ed to let him know its time for a service!
It was a great little car and getting rare now, especially in 1.7 guise. The series II has that raw feel about it when compared to the series III, mines a keeper!:D
Haha yes but I would be suprised if there is anything left inside that gearbox,. But for the time being I have moved on from the joys of 33 motoring, im happy with my transaxel ;) I agree series II are my favourite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts