Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the course of the next month or two, (or three knowing me :eek:), I will be chopping up two un-saveable sport sedans. Some parts will be for sale, but most sheet metal is free for the asking. If I have to pack it up to ship it to you, I will, but I may ask for a small handling charge. Whatever doesn't get sold or salted away will be going to the dumpster, so get your bid in!

Sad but accepting,

·
Registered
898 Posts
You realize as soon as you cut them up California is going to change their smog laws concerning cars of this age and Sport sedans are going to increase in price like Berlinas did a few years ago as a result.

So do us all a favor and start cutting!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Matt! Murphy can be your friend! I still have three left!

Sorry I haven't sent the 'nano pics yet. Soon!

Did you get the 124? A beaut for sure!

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Matt - is that your Giulietta Sprint I see most mornings drive by my work on 40th Street in Emeryville/Oakland? I saw it this morning...

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Randy - how's the lower rear door outer sheet metal? Any rust? Also - save all window regulators!! I don't need them, but they are extremely difficult to get a hold of when you do...

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't worry! I intend to save **** near every bit and piece. I already reapaired one regulator on my beige sedan, so I know about those little devils. I am just looking to avoid putting all the big steel pieces from the unibody (that is getting chopped up) in the dumpster, so am hoping someone needs some. A roof, a rear valence, whatever! Doors are probably going to mostly go too, although if one or two are close to perfect I will prob. save them.

The door on the one that I have in my driveway is not that good. I think it was bonked. I will take a picture tonight. The other door is unknown since I am picking up that car next week. Will report.

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you would set aside for me........

Over the course of the next month or two, (or three knowing me :eek:), I will be chopping up two un-saveable sport sedans. Some parts will be for sale, but most sheet metal is free for the asking. If I have to pack it up to ship it to you, I will, but I may ask for a small handling charge. Whatever doesn't get sold or salted away will be going to the dumpster, so get your bid in!

Sad but accepting,
1. the dashboard
2. the euro-bumpers
3. and the 18' wheels

thank you
:p alfsedan

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1. the dashboard
2. the euro-bumpers
3. and the 18' wheels

thank you
:p alfsedan
Sure pimp! I'll save the 18s and the 20s for you. But the dashboard is not cracked, so it would look really weird in an Alfa. Don't worry I'll take care of that with a sawsall. :eek: The euro bumpers, sorry! They looked so flimsy I tossed 'em.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
898 Posts
Matt - is that your Giulietta Sprint I see most mornings drive by my work on 40th Street in Emeryville/Oakland? I saw it this morning...
Near Pixar? Mostly red? Black plate? Good looking lady driving?
I'm responsible for it...

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A cracked dash is a distinct possibility. I don't want to promise anything until I actually am holding it in my hands in one piece at a distance from the car. However, if that happens, you got first dibs!
Regards,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanx Randy...........the dashboard is not a priority..

I just have it my mind to " try " :eek: and re-skin it.....somehow. And " if " :eek: I can do that then re-do the one in my car.

But what I'd really like to have :) is a spare master clutch and slave cylinder.

Ty
:cool: Alfsedan

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those should be available. You got dibs.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Parts requests

Good morning!
Are you willing to part with the clear fuse box cover?
Thanks
Maybe, I will let you know.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will look for that tonight. Should be in the cabin.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, and oddly, I am also looking for the steering wheel retaining nut. Car came without one.
Still need it? I have the nut and the washer at my office. Email me your address.

public(at)randolphmlee(dot)com

Regards,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts