Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
If both wires are positive 12v, it won't matter if they touch, source is the same.

ALFA ROMEO SPIDER VELOCE 2K 1984

Where would I get the positive terminal end, mine was super loose and had fallen off twice, on top of that my quick release for my negative end had broken in half, so I got two new temp lead ends, turns out I don't really need one for the negative, but still do for the positive, long story short the lead end doesn't fit the whole battery cable, and both alternator cables, where should i buy a real solder end not just a temp lead end, that would fit my car. Second question, for temp use since I have to get around, would cutting the battery wire and two alternator wires and clamping them together in the lead end be a problem? Any shorts or something like that, or is that fine? I don't want to get one that fits, get everything cut and ready, then find out i just shorted my battery cables. Thanks a ton in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.