Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks for all the advice offered. I know that I will live to regret it, but I have decided to let go the 1985 GTV6. If I sell it now in the pristine condition that it's in, there is a greater chance that it will end up with someone who will appreciate and care for it as much as I did. It has been a spectacular car to own for many years. This a concourse winning car.
Please PM if you have any interest. The car is located in Montreal. The asking price is highest it has ever been for this model. Cheers, James

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I've known James for ages, and am familiar with his GTV6. Last fall, after a club drive, we swapped GTV6s, and his car looks and feels like an almost new car. It has to be one of the nicest ones around, and it is a Euro spec car as a bonus.

He doesn't know I'm writing this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for all the advice offered. I know that I will live to regret it, but I have decided to let go the 1985 GTV6. If I sell it now in the pristine condition that it's in, there is a greater chance that it will end up with someone who will appreciate and care for it as much as I did. It has been a spectacular car to own for many years. This a concourse winning car.
Please PM if you have any interest. The car is located in Montreal. The asking price is highest it has ever been for this model. Cheers, James
i'm interested and live in Montreal. email is [email protected]

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good luck James. Consider selling it on BaT if you don't get your number here, the last GTV6 was 20k and your is worth a lot more. Did you post in the for sale section of the BB. A year ago I would have been interested but am now just finishing up a 3.0 build. I’d bet there is a big buyer but for the kind of price you are talking about you will need some documentation and the right approach. Can’t say if your timing is good or bad, some folks might be slow to spend but others have more time in their hands. GLWTS!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts