Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two Alfas combine to make one great track car!

Missing pieces from red car are on blue car/and vice-versa (swap 'em out). Mainly the nose from the Blue car needs to be placed on the red car (which has engine, tranny, etc.).

Red car was modified to a V6, has rebuilt heads. Engine and all main components to body are there (door handles, wheels, glass, trim). Red car's engine will run with new parts; Needs 2nd gear synchro/new radiator and a water pump. Blue car is sold without engine/wheels.

Note: Red car ran a 1.53 lap at Pacific Raceway on it’s last track day w/this engine (and a passenger)!

***Call for more info/pics - 206.722.4919***

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Mike, did you end up selling your Alfetta GT?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two Alfettas for Sale

Both Mike and I are selling our Alfettas together. NO, they are not yet gone. Someone coming on Sat. to take a look. Definately a project for the true enthusiast! We'll see.

Let me know if you are interested/have any other questions (please call directly to the number listed).

Thanks,
Molly

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I meant the GT not the two sedans..... You guys had a blue 76 GT I think that was slightly wrecked or something?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No GT available here...

Got two alfettas for sale, that's it.

Mike is a friend and we have listed our two Alfettas together (to compliment each other's parts). Otherwise, you need to speak directly to him on anything else he may have.

Thanks for the inquiry!
Molly (not Mike) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts