Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In August I’m picking up two 1750 engines I have in Denver. I will be going direct from Denver to LA, then back to the Bay Area, if anyone’s interested.

I have not seen either engine, bought as complete cores to rebuild. I have two more at home, so I’m over my head on 1750s. $500 each.

Can give more info once I pick them up. Will be in LA about August 23-25 and can deliver on Westside, or whatever we can mutually arrange. Or in the Bay Area of course.
Andrew

·
Registered
66 Posts
1750 engine

In August I’m picking up two 1750 engines I have in Denver. I will be going direct from Denver to LA, then back to the Bay Area, if anyone’s interested.

I have not seen either engine, bought as complete cores to rebuild. I have two more at home, so I’m over my head on 1750s. $500 each.

Can give more info once I pick them up. Will be in LA about August 23-25 and can deliver on Westside, or whatever we can mutually arrange. Or in the Bay Area of course.
Andrew
Andrew-Any idea of how much it would cost to ship one of these engines to the Detroit area zip code 48375?
Regards,
tony

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
Are these 00551 Spica engines?

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe so, yes. I haven't seen either one yet. One I bought off CL from a Denver wrecking yard, the other was from a BB ad in Colorado Springs. They're both at my brother in law's house in Denver, and I'll pick up next week. They're tentatively both sold to a guy in LA.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked 'em up in Denver and delivered 'em (sold) to LA. Both were 71 Spica engines.
Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts