Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

It is with regret that I depart from my 164 dreams. I have two 1995 164 LS with Auto Trans.

The gold one has a good deal of history on the board. Do a search for Myron and you will see most of the history. I purchased it about 3 years ago as a runner with the intent of fixing it up where needed and having a daily driver. Shortly after I brought the car home the power steering rack developed a big leak so that was replaced with a re built unit along with a rebuilt high pressure hose. The driver door regulator failed and that was replaced and then the timing belt failed just short of the recommended interval.

The red one is a complete unmolested car with black leather interior. I received free of charge. I Just needed to drive to Tennessee to pick it up. The idea was to use the heads of the red car to fix the gold car. This car was not running when I got it and the PO advised it was running when the starter motor failed and he just never got around to replacing it.

I will post some pictures in the next couple of days, but you basically have 2 non running 164's with good potential to create one good one. My new job takes most of my time and the time I do have I want to spend on my spider.

The price? Well how much can you get for a couple of non running 24V cars really? Not much I expect. I want these to go to a good home and don't have the time to part them our or the heart to have them hauled to the scrap yard for the weight, although that will yield a couple hundred bucks.

If you are interested and care to make a contribution to my spider front suspension rebuild project let me know, or even let me know how much you are jonesing for a 164 project and can get them out of my yard in a hurry you could be a winner. The only thing I ask is that you take them both.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Been a couple weeks and seems no interest. So I will start taking some stuff off that you may need/want. PM me and let me know what you are interested in and I will get a picture for you. Then let me know what it is worth to you. I am not trying to get rich, just want to help some fellow Alfa nuts.

I have a set of Phone dial rims. I would have 2 if I could get an extra set of wheels for the car to roll on to the scrap yard. Man I really hate to do this but life has made other plans.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I may need some parts for my newly acquired LS. I'm still diagnosing the hesitation issue so I'll touch base as soon as possible. It's a shame we don't live closer. I hope it all works out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts