Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try this again:

Turn signal not working lights come on but no left turn or right turn signal flashes? Where is this relay how can I jumper it to prove it is faulty?

Can the hazard wiring cause this to fail I have no plug any longer wires came out so I'm thinking maybe a short caused a relay to burn out? however whould have thought fuse would have burnt out first.

I have been through an Alfa manual but now my head hurts small print poor drawings ect...

I am really well versed in electrical I just need either a proper schematic or someone to say its the relay third from the right in the glove box.

If it is in the glove box I want to pull it out and prove with a multimeter that it is defective.

So send me a quick note please and thank you in advance.

:D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
It is pretty obvious in the owners manual, the service manual is a little harder to follow, "G". Not sure how to test these as I'm not sure which spades do what, I think they have more than the standard Bosch relays which are easy to test.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the post. I think it has something to do with not having the hazard button hooked up electrically. But will see...

Now I need to know how the hazard termination go since I don't have the wires inside the plug. All I have are the spade connectors and guessing is not the right approach.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Problem solved was the wiring for the hazard corrected.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts