Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
(I was not able to attend the NWARC April meeting; please accept my apologies if this was covered then.)

I'll be attending the Tulip Rally this weekend, and was wondering:
a) who else is going?
b) should we try to meet/park together on Saturday morning?

I'll be the guy driving the red Alfa... :)

Cheers,

enrique

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Enrique -
It will be good to see you again on Saturday. It is often difficult to park together, prior to the event, but we can try. It is sometimes easier to gather at the finishing locale, but regardless of where we park, we can always plan on picnicking together.
I've participated for nearly 15 years now, and there are only two things I can say - - - -

1) Somebody MUST beat John Barchasch, so he does not win FOUR times in a row.
2) I will be driving a Red Alfa!!!

p.s. Remember - it's only $12 so the idea is HAVE FUN!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool beans - thanks for the info. I'll look you all up after the rally (and before, as the opportunity arises.)

The weather is looking very positive for this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to the event. It looks like it will be tons of fun.

See you all on Saturday,

enrique

·
Registered
'91 164S, '17 Giulia Ti Sport, '79 Sport Sedan (previously many GTV6, AlfettaGT, 164s, and Spiders.
475 Posts
I'll be there as well. My Alfa will be a white Miata.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will be there. I will be driving a blue MGB -- to support the local MG Cub that is putting it together -- and I may be part of the crew that parks cars at the end.

Bob
Yellow 75 Spider

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I will be there. I will be driving a blue MGB -- to support the local MG Cub that is putting it together -- and I may be part of the crew that parks cars at the end.

Bob
Yellow 75 Spider
MG, FIAT, ALFA....all are welcome, right Bob? :rolleyes::D:cool:;)

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
For the record...and for those who did not stay for the awards presentation.
Harry Reed and his son-in-law captured the wood knockoff trophy in the ALFA division, with only one incorrect answer. (He was aced out in overall by a VERY rare perfect answer sheet.)
Congrats to Harry and his navigator!!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
The Dynasty has fallen

Good show, Harry. I'll be shooting for 4 out of 5!

So, who's going to run the show now that the MG clup is calling it quits?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts