Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got my hands on a 55 Giulietta Sprint body,only. Had a rough life and is heading to the metal shop soon. Just bought front and rear complete suspension to be able to put on the ground with wheels.
Since making a fully original car is too expensive and i just bought it due to the opportunity, and having a really fast TS engine laying around, wondering if anyone as done it and if theres any photos out there. Will post photos of the body later.
Thanks to all

·
Registered
236 Posts
La tua è sicuramente una provocazione ...
Una Giulietta Sprint del 1955? Fare TS? Secondo me ci sono persone disposte a pagare molto bene per un telaio del 1955 e poi restaurarlo a dovere. Ho sbagliato?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yours is definitely a provocation ...
A 1955 Giulietta Sprint? Do it TS? In my opinion there are people willing to pay very well for a 1955 chassis and then restore it properly. Am I wrong?

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
I think it would be a cool project. The raised height of the Sprint engine bay (as opposed to the Spider) should easily allow adequate space for the taller TS motor. I remember an “eyebrow“ Sprint way back when that had a 1750 motor and was set up for track days.

-John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts