Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got heaps of stuff for 116 gtv's and 75's, and now iv decided iv got too much, more than ill EVER need.

in particular, iv got some 40mm velocity stacks with socks and springs
a 75 rolling shell with evo body kit [will split the car and kit from each other i guess]
a 78 116 gtv with rear corner damage but iv got another bare shell with a decent rear for replacement [yet to convince dad to let this project go :eek:]
75 doors w/ electrics

i dunno what else, i just got more than ill need. some parts im set on keeping, but i would like to see most gone.
let me know what you need and ill see if i got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the gtv has sat since the damage pretty much, ran well when it parked there. doubt that now though, interior has been stripped but all the part for the stock interior are there. boot floor is indamaged, but the hatch [i have another] and surrounding pannels need replacement.

i also have 2 GTV side triangles witting in the shed with very little rust [i say that because im not sure, i bought them rust free i think].

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got a full set of gtv glass too, and rust free doors [dad wont wanna let them go, but the right offer and i reckon he will].

got a 2lt engine sitting in the shed.,
23mm torsion bars
some globe style 14" 4x98 wheels with good tread

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a set and a bit of old 116 tail light lenses, average condition by memory, but not bad.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more evo and the engine in the shed,
also got a front spoiler for the chrome bumper gtv, fibergass.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
while im at it, i am looking for recaro front seats, a twinspark transaxle, 3 piece wheels 5x98, 5x100 or anything suitable for drilling 16"~18".

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope, i didnt get one.

my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me that way.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$600. iv started work on the side skirts, added more glass to the mount points and ends. stopped after that.
got more pics of everything, when i was fu cked around by another bb member.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
got some 2.5 lt heads, dunno condition, other than they come from a running car, no cams, prolly missing some other bits too, but mostly there. ideal if you wanna re-cond or work while keeping your car running.

im heading up home [mum n dads] tomorrow, so if you want pics of anything ask, but ill try and grab random pics of everything

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
worked it out with dad, he's willing to part out the red gtv, pm or email me if you want anything

im uploading more pics of stuff onto photobucket, so ill link that when finished.

also got other ****, like wrecking a VS/VR/VL. got a T5 suit rebuild, vl turbo LSD. think the VR still has full leather stato interior [seat/doors/dash], but all that **** belongs to my brother so i can pass a msg onwards.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts