Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I'll be in Torino/Milan next month (may)
Any interesting places to visit there ? Alfa shops ? good and not expencive places to buy parts/gifts for my bella's ?
thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
While in the Milano area you should stop in at the Alfa Romeo Museo in Arese. You will never see a better collection of Alfas that this. In Turino, try the Museo Della Automobile. The have a very nice collection which includes many Alfas. Also, their gift shop is fantastic. It has lots of books, pins, badges, key fobs, posters, models, etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
alfa-museum

Hello,

If you go to Milano you really have to visit the museum
of Alfa-Romeo in Arrese, it's close to Milano.
You can find everything about it on their website.
I was their last year and spended about 3 h. overtheir.
Take a good camera with you and you will have a beautifull
collection of pictures. Hurry up because the are talking about closing the museum !!!!

Have a nice trip !!!

Marino from Belgium.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shure i'll visit there.
Was there some 3 years ago and it was fantastic.
Now i'm interesting in good place to buy some parts/accessoryes
for my Alfa's , any ideas?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yo Bruce, that is one amazing collection of Alfa's you own!!!!!!! A 71 Jr. Z!!!! Woah, that's bad. How many in the states? I have a 64 Giulia Sprint, which was imported from Italy, as their first year in the states was 65. Does yours have American or euro gauges? My gauges read olio, benzina, acqua, and olio again ( oil temp and pressure). In addition, speedo is in Kilometers as is the odo obviously. Thanks, and keep those great cars going!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
If your interested in checking out any rally races while you're here, go to rallylink.it. There is supposed to be some good ones coming up in May. As for good Alfa parts, I get all my parts at the junkyard here in Vicenza. If you get the chance to go to any junkyards, you'll be amazed at how cheap the parts are. Check out Beps in Montebelluno. They have all kinds of aftermarket parts. They also have a website. www.speedup.it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for junkyard idea. It's good place to start the shoping...

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
While in Milano, my wife and I found the most wonderful, non-touristy pizzeria. We ate there 3 nights in a row! Sometimes I dream of that pizza.

It's called "Pizzeria Geppo", not too far from the train station. I think Rick Steves mentions it in one of his travel books.

Also, the Libreria dell'Automobile is an amazing auto bookstore on Corso Venezia. Check here for directions:

http://www.giorgionadaeditore.it/italiano/index.asp?a=gruppo_7

1 - 8 of 8 Posts