Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader, first time poster. Work is sending me to Italy in two weeks, looking for suggestions for car-stuff to do or see. Schedule has been changing, but for now I will be in Rome 4/26-27, then down south in Brindisi 4/28-29. I fly back to Rome and home to the US on 4/30, but I could be persuaded to add a day or two on the end. Any great ideas? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,023 Posts
The car stuff is mainly around Modena, Milan and Turin. Not much around Rome or South. There is a good airplane museum just north of Rome at Lago Bracciano.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
I lived in the Brindisi area (seaside town of Specciola) for 2 years back in the late 70s. In the Brindisi area:

Town of Ostuni (pretty white town on top of the hill, have dinner there somewhere. go in the evening with the sun going down.

Town of Grottaglie: Ceramics industry. We're still eating of plates and dinnerware we bought there 35 years ago.

Town of Alberobello: All kinds of woven goods.

Town of Polignano a Mare Restaurant - very romantic:

Hotel Polignano a mare Ricevimenti Polignano a mare HOTEL RISTORANTE GROTTA PALAZZESE Polignano a mare Bari Puglia

Ristorante Grotta Palazzese, Polignano a Mare - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - TripAdvisor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts