Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved from Massachusetts to Florida as of April 1st and had to leave my Alfa behind because the paint job wasn't quite finished. It is just a body shell, no engine, transmission, no nothing! I called and responded to a lot of companies online, but it turns out they are not, for the most part, transportation companies! They are brokers who put your transport job up on a national bulletin board for an agreed upon price and trucking companies pick off the jobs they want. You have no control over who, what, when, where and how many stops and moves it takes to get it to you. Forget it! My baby is just too precious for that kind of treatment.

I asked for recommendations from some Alfa friends and got hooked up with a guy called Stormin' Norman out of New Hampshire. He has a large enclosed transport trailer he uses to run up and down the Eastern seaboard and all point in between transporting cars, trucks, motorcycles, and whatever. He's big into transporting motorcycles to Daytona and Laconia for their Bike Weeks.

He's a one-man operation and takes utmost care in what he handles. I found his rates reasonable for the great service he provides. It was refreshing to find someone who does what they say they will do when they say they will do it!

Just my experience, no other connection or consideration. He is Norman Lambert 603 566-0986. Tell him Terry sent you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts