Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
OUCH!!! I would try Redline oil first and learn to double clutch.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I only charged $150 for labor.
I'll do one better than that. Bring the trans by and I'll help you fix the trans for free. You will have to put in some sweat equity and an afternoon.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yeah , go ahead, geezer. Make it look like you are giving a helping hand, when we know it is a guise for you getting a chance at all the fun involved.....maybe even an excuse for you NOT to be able to take the wife to the mall for Christmas shopping (chuckle)......Hey, if you want to cart it to FL, I can help too!
Oh man you just blew my cover.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Uh huh.....thats right....(righteously nodding head up/down). next time think twice before you offer this kind of pretense to an Alfa BB member. At least you could have offered to share the project with another member....LOL!
I draw the line at actually doing any work. That's why I stated that some sweat equity would be involved. I am strictly supervisory. BTW I will gladly supervise the removal and replacement of my trans if someone needs the practice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.