Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for an Alfa Spider that looks ok and drives well. I want to trade (plus cash) my 2013 Vespa LX150 in midnight blue. Located in the Chicago area. Many extras available. Also available separately, I have a rack to transport scooter/motorcycle on the back of a car with a trailer hitch. Interested?

PM or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Trade my Alfa

Let's deal.. I have a 1969 1750 in great condition. (Webers, first class paint, Racaro seats, etc... if interested please send reply. Will send pictures... Will take $33,000 and your scooter.
(I haven't had a scooter since high school.........It was a Lamberati...)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's deal.. I have a 1969 1750 in great condition. (Webers, first class paint, Racaro seats, etc... if interested please send reply. Will send pictures... Will take $33,000 and your scooter.
(I haven't had a scooter since high school.........It was a Lamberati...)

Thank you for the reply. I guess I should be more specific. I am looking for a spider that you as the owner believe to be worth $8,000-$10,000. I would give my scooter a retail value of $3900. It has under 600 miles and is in like new condition. I would also consider the right GTV6.

Thank you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
scooter

I'll consider my $10,000 spider for your scooter but does it come with a helmet? Jim

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll consider my $10,000 spider for your scooter but does it come with a helmet? Jim
It comes with a "scooter starter kit"
3 helmets
prima scooter cover
vespa rear rack
prima bag
vespa trickle charger

sold separately is also my VERSA HAULER that carries a scooter on the trailer hitch of a car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts