Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking to trade the tan leather classic style sport seats in my 1991 Spider for stock S4 Spider seats. I prefer black, but will also consider tan.

The seats are awesome, and look great. They have very high bolsters, common on vintage sport seats, which really hold you in place, especially around corners. They are fully manually adjustable, the bottom and the bottom both go back&fourth. These seats require no modification, they bolt right in and use the stock seat belts.

The reasoning behind this is that it is my father's Spider and he is a very big guy with a wide back, so it is uncomfortable for him.

We're looking to do an even trade for stock seats in good condition. If the seats need reupholstering, I would want some cash on top, only because my seats are in great shape and do not need a thing.

Here are some pics.

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Curious, i have the earlier style (S3 seats) which do need new covers. Would you be interested in those ....and what are you looking for for the seats?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Spider seats

Do you still have the seats? I have a set of conventional design seats in my graduate that I would like to replace. Buy or trade? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Rocco, those seats look like Scheel seats (close to the 400 Rallye but I can't quickly identify your model). They are very valuable if they are.

You might be better off selling those seats outright for a lot of $$ and buying a set of S4 seats from APE and putting the spending cash in the pocket.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Rocco, those seats look like Scheel seats (close to the 400 Rallye but I can't quickly identify your model). They are very valuable if they are.

You might be better off selling those seats outright for a lot of $$ and buying a set of S4 seats from APE and putting the spending cash in the pocket.
I appreciate that thank you. I did have a feeling they were Scheel seats, they look identical with the extended bolsters, etc. I just have no way of confirming that at the moment.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Curious, i have the earlier style (S3 seats) which do need new covers. Would you be interested in those ....and what are you looking for for the seats?
Do you still have the seats? I have a set of conventional design seats in my graduate that I would like to replace. Buy or trade? Thanks.
seats are still available. my car is a 1991 (S4) and I really want to keep it original with the S4 seats.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would seats from 88 Graduate be of interest. They are tan, however. I was going to have reupholstered. there are small tears in both. If interested how much cash do you need?

·
Registered
299 Posts
seats are still available. my car is a 1991 (S4) and I really want to keep it original with the S4 seats.
Hello Russo: I know this thread has been dormant for some time, but thought I'd inquire if you're still looking to get black S4 leather seats, in very fine condition. S4 seat.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts