Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade a running, no rust, 2.5l, 5 speed, BMW 325is for a running (no project cars) Alfetta or GTV6 on the west coast or a track ready Alfa. Not interested in Milano (have one), 164, or spider (had one).

Here are the photos, others available. PM me so that your identity will not be disclosed to other Alfa owners, who will mock you for having an interest in a BMW.

Car has working A/C, onboard computer, P/S, P/W, new front brake rotors, new brake pads, new Bilsteins, new Borbet wheels and tires.

I run this car at PDX days at Reno/Fernley track. My 17 year old daughter drives it but now says she would rather have an Alfa since she says's my Milano is cooler and sounds better.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Tell her to stick to the BMW - girls don't seem to enjoy the challenge of being stranded with a few hand tools as much as some guys do XD

Just kidding. I have an OK GTV6 I might be willing to sell but I'm not interested in a trade. If nothing goes through talk to me eventually ok?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will also consider a good running Milano Verde as a trade. Again west coast or western US. The BMW will make it out to Colorado, Los Angeles, Seattle, etc. no problem, I just want to be sure the trade will make it back to Reno.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grant,

It looks like the bmw will be sold by saturday. could you send some pics of your gtv6 and maybe an asking price? i'm currently looking at an alfetta, and maybe a guilia super. both would be good street/track candidates. been reading the alfetta vs gtv6 thread and it looks like there is no clear cut concensus on which is better except to own both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts