Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi All:

MVP Track Time has just added a track weekend at Blackhawk Farms (Blackhawk Farms Raceway) September 13 & 14, 2008. Six, 20-minute sessions for each run group, each day and a catered lunch both days for only $310.

I hope you'll join us. Details and registration for Blackhawk Farms and all the 2008 MVP Track Time track events are available at :

Track Day Registration

Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi All:

Some photos from Putnam Park April 21st and Autobahn Country Club on June 2nd!

We are down to the last 2-3 spots for the Advanced run group at Autobhan Country Club AUgust 18th. All other run groups are full. Visit us at:

Track Day Registration

Our first weekend event September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms (BHF) near Rockford, Illinois is fast approaching as well. We are ½ full for BHF so don’t delay.

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi All:

With just under five weeks until our September 13th & 14th track weekend at Blackhawk Farms Raceway (near Chicago), we are 1/2 full. You can expect six, 20-minute run sessions for each run group per day. If you'd like to join us ($310 for the entire weekend) for the Blackhawk event, visit us at:

Track Day Registration

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

PS: We have 2-3 spots remaining in the Advanced run group for August 18th!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts