Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sorry guys, you aren't the only ones shopping at Harbor Freight. I have been there three times in the last two weeks.

They have really great prices on some marginal quality tools, but with as little time that I have to actually work on my cars, the tools don't need to be top quality. Sure the Craftsman tools are guaranteed, but at Harbor freight you can afford to put a lot more tools in your garage for the same money. If they break, you just go back and buy another, and besides, everytime you go there, you find another tool that you NEED.

I bought a pickle fork to seperate a ball joint and have already found two or three other applications. And the price $5.95! Wow!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Rosemead at Foothill or is it Foothill at Rosemead?

I am not sure what that smell is, but it works. Sort of like the popcorn smell at K-mart, but yet nothing like that.

Don't go there on a Saturday morning when they are having a tent sale. I waited in line for nearly 30 minutes! Then I came out to a Berlina that did not want to turn over. Then this ******* jumps out of his truck and starts yelling at me because I am in the handicap spot. Needless to say, I was not having fun.

I apologized profusely. I never saw the handicap markings.

I had to take the airbox off and use my new pickle fork to jump the starter. It worked great, and now the starter works fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.