Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Richard Jemison
7,386 Posts
4C reviews

Many commercial Magazine reviews and all similar, in reports. Not a satisfactory car for the $.

Shame.... but considering Fiat has the worst standing reliability wise of all the Auto manufacturers, it`s not really surprising.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
"What's missing is the polish that would move the 4C into the magic realm - because make no mistake, I really think that with a final bit of polish the 4C could be great. Most of the faults it has are very rectifiable".

They will tweak the car over the next few years and correct any issues (Hopefully) having said that, everyone on this forum who owns one seems to love it. I always say, automotive journalist are like movie critics, they drive/see too many cars/movies and are always nit picking. If I got to drive every single car, be it a mundane daily driver or a Bugatti Veyron I would nit pick too. And yes I am pretty sure it's not as good as a Cayman, but so what? ;)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Chris Harris liked it initially:

But subsequently wasn't so inspired:
Tho its opponent was a pretty stout competitor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
has anyone on here got one or driven one? i would like to know from someone who isn't getting paid to review like top gear it so they would have an accurate opinion lol

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
has anyone on here got one or driven one? i would like to know from someone who isn't getting paid to review like top gear it so they would have an accurate opinion lol
There are three on this forum who have them as far as I know. One is a man I know in San Diego, the rest I don't. He loves his and he has owned many Alfa's. I have not driven his or any other so I cannot say.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Typical Alfa response. Amazing but flawed, that's why I love Alfa's.

·
Premium Member
14,012 Posts
Not as good as the Japanese maybe but ahead of some other (highly regarded) European marques. The average cost of repair is pretty much the lowest too.
Maybe I was reading it wrong but 35th out of 38 does not look so good to me.

·
Premium Member
14,012 Posts
We were talking about Fiat not Alfa Romeo, they came in 12th.
My bad. I incorrectly thought that we were discussing an Alfa Romeo.

·
Richard Jemison
7,386 Posts
What???

You will get a far more subjective opinion from the car testers, than some bozo that just dropped 20% more than retail for one of these new "Alfas".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts