Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After losing out on the last few ebay auctions for complete tools sets (prices- insane) I've decided to do the best I can piecing together a tool roll set for my 750 spider veloce one piece at a time. Think Johnny Cash and his caddy. Perhaps it's a lost cause, still I thought I'd put the word out and try to fill in the blanks.

At the moment, I'm missing:

-bananna-shaped hub cap lever tool
-hammer (200 g) (I've tried to buy the new Hammer Source french pattern- out of stock).
-double ended wrench 8/10mm
-correct pliers & screwdriver (From the great tool thread, I believe only the slotted was supplied for my car.
-used, or new/repro tool bag

and the Veloce specific tools:

crown-foot wrench 10/16 mm (swells in the middle)
dog-leg wrench 14mm
socket wrench 8/10mm (like a tube with a cross-lever in the middle)

Please PM if you've got anything you'd like to sell.

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I have a Sprint Veloce that was purchased four or five months after it was delivered to the original owner. I never had the Veloce tools in my tool bag. I would like to buy them now.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lionel,

I'll keep looking for originals, but I may spring for one of your bags, which look quite nice.

Best,

Tony

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi all,

-hammer (200 g) (I've tried to buy the new Hammer Source french pattern- out of stock).

Tony
Tony,

The hammers from Hammer Source aren´t what they used to be, see my post in the "great tool thread".....they are simply smaller now after they´ve changed their supplier, I bought two of them (200 grams) and they both were wrong. And Hammer Source didn´t want to take them back either.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Tony,

The hammers from Hammer Source aren´t what they used to be, see my post in the "great tool thread".....they are simply smaller now after they´ve changed their supplier, I bought two of them (200 grams) and they both were wrong. And Hammer Source didn´t want to take them back either.

Dennis
My Hammers are hand made and are spot on, I made them out of brass. I have a about 5 leftover from my tool kit sets and are available for $75.00 each.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Tony,

I have a spare 8/10 combination wrench that I don't need. I believe it is from a 2600 tool kit, because it is chrome plated. I had planned to have it de-chromed, but then I obtained a proper wrench. PM me your address if you want it, and I'll mail to you. Cost: free.

You are correct that the 750 tool kit only has a slotted screw driver.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
SOLD OUT on 200grams hammers and tool bags.

My Hammers are hand made and are spot on, I made them out of brass. I have a about 5 leftover from my tool kit sets and are available for $75.00 each.
All remaining 200 grams hammers and tool bags sold and still have a few of you interested in some additional hammers I will be happy to take orders for additional hammers at this time. So if anyone else still interested please feel free to contact me directly via email at [email protected] also via Auto Italia Sportiva | Sharing my passion for Alfa Romeo restoration, other vehicles of interest metal, fabrication and my worldly advantures

I have available six 10/8 mm and five 7/9 mm wrenches if anyone is interested. Price is $30 each plus $8 shipping and handling.

Lionel

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ciao amici,

Made some progress (thanks, board members) but still looking for the following:

-bananna-shaped hub cap lever tool
-hammer (original, 200 g)
-used, or new/repro tool bag (missed out on Lionel's last 750 bag

and the Veloce specific tools:

crown-foot wrench 10/16 mm (swells in the middle)
dog-leg wrench 14mm
socket wrench 8/10mm (like a tube with a cross-lever in the middle)

Please PM if you've got anything you'd like to sell/trade.

Best,

Tony

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
New tool kits

I have had a number of inquires about remaking the tool kits and as result, I have decided on a small run of ten sets. Thus far three are sold and paid for. I expect to have these back by the end of October. All the set will be black for the 750 series Giuliettas.

If anyone have interest on any sets, hammers, bags, or some other wrenches please contact me at [email protected]

http://thegiuliettashop.com/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts