Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where these cars (and I mean in the first place the polyester bodied racers with Alfa V6, and Nissan engine) and/or the jigs for chassis and body etc are nowadays?

Would be interesting to try to make a small second run , good racer in some classes her in europe, and maybe nice and spectacular on the streets too....

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Tom Zat's SSZ

Does anybody know where these cars (and I mean in the first place the polyester bodied racers with Alfa V6, and Nissan engine) and/or the jigs for chassis and body etc are nowadays?

Would be interesting to try to make a small second run , good racer in some classes her in europe, and maybe nice and spectacular on the streets too....
The people that own them tend to keep them quiet, as far as ownership, because of the limited number and the nuisance of being contacted about availability for sale etc.

They do occasionally show up at local chapter functions. I can't remember the last time I saw one at a convention, other than the one I rode in with Tom at the Ohio Valley convention in the (80's?). It was one of the early ones that still resembled the original Giulietta Sprint Speciale rather than the black fiberglass Batman version. They are fast, though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts