Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Thankfully, I get to drive my Super most weekends here in Tennessee. As long as it's not raining, I try to get it out for a run around the local hills. Hope it's not raining this weekend.

Mike

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
BTW, very pretty Super.

Reactions: hjjensen

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
I had my 69 Super out last Friday in unusually warm for this time of year Chicago weather when I went for my annual "check-up" visit to Autosprint in Chicago. It was a great feeling driving it again. Giovanni takes good care of me there especially since he restored this car and then I bought it off of him. When I did I promised him that he would still get to work on it from time to time, but now he would start getting paid for the work.
Bill

Reactions: hjjensen

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
It must be that time of year! I had the Super out for a bit on Sunday, its been locked away since just before Christmas. It was first warm day after recent rain that washed salt off the roads, so I went for a spin. My heart sank when I realized that it was not on the trickle charger...but pleasantly surprised when it started up after a few cranks and some judicious pumping of the accelerator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts