Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Try Pirelli CN36 185/70/14's, yes I know they are expensive (as everyone keeps reminding me) but they really are worth it and Longstone will send them to you free of postage, they will bring a feel to the steering and handling that moderns can't hope to emulate, excellent grip too and nice and progressive, steering is lighter (than moderns0 at parking speeds too. I had moderns on my S2 for years so have first hand experience of both types and I would never go back.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Okay, thank you all for your suggestions.
The Toyo were my first choice, I run those on my Honda but I could not track those down...
Ended up with Hankook 195/60 14
Can I ask why you didn't go for the CN36's , was it just the price or something else, I'm just curious and am on a mission to covert owners to their benefits - thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
This time my reason for choosing was based more so on price, im sure the tires are great.
Fair enough, I took a long time to decide because I wasn't convinced of the benefits and paying double for tyres smarts a bit but then I thought I spend a small fortune on my Spider anyway (not essential stuff either) what's a few more Euro?.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.