Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While work has stalled on my 1900 pending the healthy rebirth of my beloved Giulia Sprint GT Veloce which was pranged almost two years ago at Alfa California, I occasionally have a few small projects to attend to. The interior is currently being reupholstered and I have the seat frames bare and ready to be bead blasted and painted. I'm assuming that they should be painted a matte or satin black as the original paint on them appears to be non-glossy. Can anyone confirm?

Additionally, some odd accessories were installed on my 1900 at some point during its life. The brake and clutch pedals had risers on them, which were bolted to the factory pedals, and there were wooden "risers" in between the metal mounts on the floors and the seat frame sliders. I'm assuming an early owner was perhaps diminutive in stature and installed this to make driving the car easier.

Can anyone confirm my belief that the seats bolt directly to the floor mounts, without the wooden spacers?

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi,
On my Tipo 3 there is wood between the sliders and the floor mounts, about 8 mm thick.
So yes, original to my car.
Regards Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts