Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
The new Time Trials venue is Putnam Park in Mt. Meridian, IN. (Just outside of Indianapolis.) Of course, Putnam is just a great track and we will have a first class event! The cost has not changed. It is $150 per driver, plus transponder rental, if you don't already own a transponder.

Dark Lord............Have you any information on what Hotel the Darkside members will be staying at the night before the slayings of the slow white Spiders of Lexington? :D

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Found the info on the hotel it's in the event section under TT for others looking for it.

Holiday Inn Express
Cloverdale, IN
(exit # 41 on I-70)

Sounds like once you register for the TT you will get the info to book a room at a special rate.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Just a heads up........the last two conventions I've been to (Detroit and Chicago) I have witness 2 oil filters come lose at the time trails one at each convention. In one of the failures an accident followed the spill.

I saw a thread that George started a while back on the problem and he showed an easy way to safety wire the oil filter to keep it from coming loose........Thanks George

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/motorsports/124700-securing-oil-filter.html

Attachments

1 - 10 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.