Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where we will be discussing the Time Trial. Please note that the schedule is being finalized and registration has not yet opened. Convention information is being updated and posted on our website Home

·
Premium Member
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
We will increase our room request to as many as they will allow. There are two other motels at the same interstate interchange.

And, both your personal email and BB private message files are full. I can't respond to your other questions until you fix this

If I've located the correct hotel, the capacity is 60 rooms, which matches exactly the number of time trial participants allowed. Has AROC blocked the entire hotel? Or are people not registering for the time trials expected to make other arrangements even though they are going to the track?

I'm referring to the Holiday Express Hotel on Main Street in Cloverdale.

·
Premium Member
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Murray,

You are correct. We have not sent lodging information. You will receive an email later asking for your car points, classification, and track experience. Time trial entrants must make their own reservations and the motel is:
Holiday Inn Express
1017 North Main St. Cloverdale, IN
(exit # 41 on I-70)
765-795-5050

Our special rate code is ARO, and the manager is Angela. However some people have apparently got the rate without the code. BTW, there is another motel at the same exit.

QUOTE=msiert;985195]George, I have not gotten any information to book a room at the special rate thought I would get that after you got my registration?[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi Murray,

The little loop will not be used. Apex, and other cones will be discussed with the track, but no decision has been reached at this point. It depends on whether someone is available who knows where the cones should be placed. We do have some helpers with lots of experience at Putnam Park, so maybe we will just use their recommendations.

5 more days!

A couple of track setup questions.

Is there going to be cones at the approx. turn in points, apexes and is the long straight going to broken up by using "the loop"?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.