Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time expires for editing post

I noticed that you can only edit posts for a certain period of time before they become locked. It wasn't always this way.

I think it's good to be able to change things to do things like correct erroneous or changed info, update a running list of items for sale, drop the price of an item or for some to extract their foot from their mouth, etc. Don't know if this is a preference that can be changed with the software, but I think it's better to be able to always make changes.

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,154 Posts
I have noticed the change as well. I like to be able to go back and edit as well, if I need too.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
And I've noticed as well. In my case, I wanted to update the available wiring diagrams list this past weekend and could not. I am awaiting a reply from Simon on the issue.

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
I noticed that you can only edit posts for a certain period of time before it becomes locked. It wasn't always this way.

I think it's good to be able to change things to do things like correct erroneous or changed info, update a running list of items for sale, drop the price of an item or for some to extract their foot from their mouth, etc. Don't know if this is a preference that can be changed with the software, but I think it's better to be able to always make changes.
I agree; no time limit if it is possible...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts