Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...you are getting ...sleepy...sleepy..your eye lids are getting so heavy..so heavy.. hard to stay awake..so sleepy..:p:D:D:D..yes that glass of warm milk..so sleepy...nice soft pillow.. even your cat is alseep..so sleepy:)

·
Registered
276 Posts
...you are getting ...sleepy...sleepy..your eye lids are getting so heavy..so heavy.. hard to stay awake..so sleepy..:p:D:D:D..yes that glass of warm milk..so sleepy...nice soft pillow.. even your cat is alseep..so sleepy:)
goodnight... zzzzz zzzzz zz zzzzzz zz zz zzz zzzz

·
Registered
142 Posts
snnnnnooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr..ffffeeeeeewwwwwwww..........ssnnnnnnoooooorr,cough,gurgle,cough,hack..I inhaled a curtain !

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Sure, I decide to watch boogermonster movies for one night instead of coming in for a prowl and I get grief :)

Just to cover my own butt later on:

When the Godzilla moronathons start sometime between now and halloween, you won't see me for the duration of those 'neither :D

Oh, and Boris Karloff or Peter Cushing flicks.... I don't miss those either if I can help it, but definitely right knee deep in the Godzilla stuff every time. (except for the ones with that annoying little kid in them. they just bug the crap outta me)

·
Registered
520 Posts
had you not mentioned the annoying little kid, i would have probably disregarded anything you tell me from now on, moving forward.

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... great i have a 'staker' or a fan( tifosi)..anyway stop looking..you will see the new idea's i am planing for my spider...

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Huh What?

And this has what? to do with Alfa Romeo Spiders?:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...nicola.. nothing:).. i have parkinsons and it affects my sleep..sometimes 2 days with no sleep...once in a while i come looking here for imformation on spiders, and find tifosi here.. and the time here in califronia is 12 am or 2 am..so from what i can gather..tifosi doe's not sleep..:).. he is in NYC..

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hmm. Sorry:(
Doesn't PMing work as well and keeps it off the public "domain"?
Whatever works for you, I guess.
Be well.

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
..no problem..nicoke..:):) just like to mess with him..and sometimes others like to join in..kind of a disfunksion family here:):):)

·
Registered
218 Posts
yeah it's fun. i just joined the Alfa family and I already feel like a cousin of some sort.
I don't quite feel like a cousin yet.....maybe a distant red headed step-child...:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts