Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Sandro is in the states right now, might be a while before he responds.
For our genuine TI Super, I had them made up by a friend as Sandro didn't have any available at the time. Expensive though, as the letters on the hood are curved. So not adapted normal lettering but fully made up.
Rik

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Anyone know anyone who can provide me a front and rear set of replica "Ti Super" bonnet and deck badges? Same for a complete bolt-in "Ti Super Dash / Gauge Cluster assembly complete? I want to replace my ribbon speedo and tach with something that looks a bit more proper. Many thanks, Bill Noon
Bill, here's the "TI" part of the hood and trunk badges:

ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TI - SCRITTA COMPLETA LOGO BADGE su eBay.it Alfa Romeo, Ricambi Auto d'Epoca, Auto ricambi e accessori

·
Registered
509 Posts
I used these letters for my bonnet (hood) and because of the soft mould was able to get the right angle for rounding.
Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know anyone who can provide me a front and rear set of replica "Ti Super" bonnet and deck badges? Same for a complete bolt-in "Ti Super Dash / Gauge Cluster assembly complete? I want to replace my ribbon speedo and tach with something that looks a bit more proper. Many thanks, Bill Noon
I'm looking for a script at the front of Giulia ti super. Thank you.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Buy the correct script and bend it to the correct angle over a pipe or similar to get the correct shape. I looked into having them made with the correct shape.
Jim

21 - 32 of 32 Posts