Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for parts book, i think they were available in CD format too at one point.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Check with the AROC librarian - there are a lot of manuals that are avaialble through the library - aroc-usa.org, I think.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Cool, I'll take a chance on it - maybe it will cover both my '73 Super 1.3 and the 2 liter engine in it - since it appears to cover 115 cars too.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Cool, I'll take a chance on it - maybe it will cover both my '73 Super 1.3 and the 2 liter engine in it - since it appears to cover 115 cars too.
FYI I can’t find anything on the 2 liter but lots of good info on everything else. I only got it a few months ago and am still sorting through it. It’s been helpful a few times about wiring, brakes etc.

(I have a ‘73 1.3 Super too)

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Mine was sold in Sevona, Italy, in 4/73. It eventually made it's way to Holland, where it received a lot of mods - Alfetta 2 liter engine with aluminum flywheel, really hot cams, Dellorto 45s, comp belts, and a 22 gallon TI Super gas tank. I've replaced the belts with 3-point, "traded" the 22 gallon tank for a standard tank, and have stock 1750 cams now. It's a bit more tractable, but it's still very quick from stopped up to about 80, where it's doing 5000 rpm.

I think the cd will be helpful in figuring out a few other unusual things that have been done to the car. I also have an Alfetta manual, so that will cover the engine for what little is left to do.

Mike

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
That sounds fun. Mine has a 1750 from a bertone coupe.... 40 mm solexes (not that great). When you say 5000 rpm at 80.... its like mine and still has the original rear end from the 1.3. Fast around town but annoying when on the highway.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Sounds like the same rear end gearing as mine. It's not fun on the interstate, but it's fun on the hills around Chattanooga.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I’m assuming it’s for your ‘64, then I have what you need. Send me your email in a PM and I’ll send you a download link to some stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts