Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in inexpensive, safe track time? TEAM Racing is once again hosting a track day at Thunderhill on Thursday, October 16, 2003. Cost is $170 and includes lunch. Expect at least 6 20 minute sessions. About half Miatas as well as other roadsters and sports cars. Space is limited to 50-55 cars. Some instruction for novices will be available. Contact Bonni Weatherwax at [email protected] if interested.

Ron

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anthony, you can always bring your laptop and telecommute between sessions. :) :) :) True, its a Thursday, its a bummer that Friday-Monday dates are so hard to get, especially in the spring and fall when the weather is cooler. We'll be trying hard to get a Monday or a Friday next year, and we'll keep you posted. Always nice to have our Alfa friends on the track.

Ron

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
i would be there in a heartbeat if i could.

who wants to tow my car up there, pick me up from the local airport, and tell my boss i am not going in cuz i am racing around at buttonwillow for the day?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
:cool:

Anthony,

I can't take your car up there, as I would love to take my own. But I will volunteer to call your boss, if you will return the favor and call mine.

Truth be told, I can't actually go as I will be somewhere in New Mexico on the 16th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts