Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration is Now Open!
We have the wonderful opportunity to tour three fantastic car collections which are all located within walking distance of each other.
Event Date / Time: Saturday, March 7, from Noon to 4 PM
Where: Bellevue WA (Address info in e-mail after registration)
Cost: $10 per person Persons registering must be current members of FEN or NWARC. Their guest(s) does not need to be a member. The money goes to charity so smile as you pay!
Registration: Three Garage Tour info on Mar 7, 2015 (208049) | MotorsportReg.com

Registration closes on March 3rd, or as soon as a maximum number of attendees is reached.

Please sign up and don't miss out on these three collections. First, there is Jon Shirley who enjoys many cars, among them are Ferraris and Alfa Romeos with his 1932 8C2300 MM Touring, 1938 8C2900 B Lungo, as well as Nuvolari’s 1934 P3. Nearby is Greg Whitten’s freshly remodeled car storage space and his wonderful mix of rare vintage racers and new exotic cars. Bruce Wanta's car collection is also a few steps from Greg and Jon’s and is not to be missed. Bruce has a knack for finding cars that are rare, cool, and extremely low mileage along with many other fun collectables which are worth a visit all by themselves!

If you cannot register online for some reason, you can contact Fred Russell at: [email protected] to arrange sign-up and payment. No new registrations at the door. Pre-registration only.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Small detail update: The collections of Greg and Bruce will be open at the start (Noon) and Jon's will open at 1:30 PM.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to all those who have signed up for the tour so far. We have around a third of our max number registered at this point so if you haven't signed up, do so when you can. See you there!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 113 NWARC members and guests signed up which is great. For those who want to attend but haven't signed up, we are almost out of space so please do not delay any longer or you may miss out. Reminder, this is Pre-Register only. No last minute additions or surprises at the event. Thanks!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We knew this was going to be a popular event, which is why I warned people to sign up early. We are reaching maximum attendance so I'm having to close the registration early. Last chance to sign up will be Feb 22nd then I will close the tool and the list.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have sent out directions and event info to all registered people. If you didn't get the info, let me know! Thanks.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all the volunteers, guests, and hosts for making this event go so well. Not only that, we had stunning weather, Greg excercised his cars for the smiling guests, and we raised money for nice charity. Sweet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts