Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
racea911 said:
....I believe it is entirely possible to like both Alfa and BMW....
Absolutely!! Actually, pretty much all marques.
While some cars may offer different things, others offer the same things in different ways. IMO, to be 'hung up' on just one brand is myopia at it's finest!

·
Registered
484 Posts
OK testosterone boy racea911. Let me tell you a little fable about the elephant and the mouse. A mouse is walking through a Bavarian forest and comes across an elephant stuck in a hole. The mouse throws down a rope, alas, the elephant is too heavy for the mouse. The mouse, however, has an idea. I'll tie the rope to my Porsche and I'll get you out. Lo and behold, the mouse, with the help of the Porsche is able to free the elephant. Two weeks later, the elephant is walking in the same forest and encounters the mouse caught in the same hole that previously trapped the elephant. No problem says the elephant. He sticks his leg into the hole, but the mouse can't reach it. Next, his trunk, however, the mouse still can't reach it. Finally, he sticks his penis into the hole and the mouse grabs it and is liberated!! And the moral is? If you have a big dick, you don't need a Porsche!! Or in your case testosterone boy, a 911.

·
Registered
30 Posts
General,
I am male and my body is still able to make the correct amount of testosterone. I'm not sure how that is a bad thing. It is actually what is supposed to be produced in a MANS body. Think back.

Wow, I think your joke was old when the Pilgrims told it on the Mayflower. I still laughed though. I haven't heard it in along time, but last I heard it the mouse used a 1964 Alfa.

You're a little late to the small dick joke party though. In case you haven't noticed, that is what I have already been attributing your immense hatred of BMW's to. Why didn't you just counter with "I know you are but what am I"?

You must have been a terror on the playground when you were a kid. Was this how it went?

Other kid: "General, your momma is so fat she wears a Coleman tent for a housedress."

The general: "yeah, well.... uhm, yeah well, uhm, yeah well your mom, your mom, your mom is so fat.... yeah, your mom is fat too."

OK, I will stop picking on you. It feels about the same as picking on the kids who rode the short bus to school. It's just too easy and not much of a challenge. I thought behind the BMW hatred there would be some sharp wit and razor sharp smack talk ability. I was wrong. My apologies. Say hi to your roommate Corky at the home for me general.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Testosterone boy, when you obtain half the graduate degrees I have, then you can talk about "smack". Regarding penis size, I defer to you, for clearly, you are the "big dick". Regarding wives and mothers, your infantile attacks on persons other than the intended offender are another example of the arrogant nature of BMW and Porsche people. Your insecurity leads you to deflect attention away from the topic at hand and gravitate to verbal assaults. Oh, and the day you can construct a grammatically correct sentence or better yet, a complete thought, I'll do you the dignity of a reply. Until then, try to create some BMW and Porsche racing history, because unfortunately, there ain't none. Much love ma broda. Oh, and do us all a favor, don't buy a GTV because you're not an Alfisti, clearly a pretender.

·
Registered
30 Posts
generaljimt said:
Oh, and the day you can construct a grammatically correct sentence or better yet, a complete thought, I'll do you the dignity of a reply.
You reply every time. Every single time. You completely ruin your own arguments when you write ridiculous, inaccurate statements like these.

If you are the true example of an Alfisti, I would have no desire to ever become one. You could teach the most arrogant Porsche or BMW owner many new tricks. You are the absolute worst ambassador that Alfa Romeo could ever have, and they could use some good ones, because no one even knows who or what they are.

Multiple graduate degrees and you are driving a front wheel drive car as a daily driver? Was that a subtle enough burn for you?
You may have several degrees, but your reading comprehension is severely limited, and your ability to debate and support your own arguments is frighteningly poor. Let me assure you of something. I am confident enough in my own degree, my own professional accomplishments and my own financial status, to not have to wack myself off over them on this bulletin board. It's pretty sad that you need to, but hilarious that YOU call ME insecure.

So tell me general, when will your Masters of Bartending and Masters of VCR Repair start paying off? When will you earn enough money to drive a car that will fulfill you enough that you won't have to drive around with that chip on your shoulder?

Even your own Alfa buddies don't like you. You are an embarrassment to them. Read their posts. You are the leper of the Alfa world. Congratulations on that accomplishment along with all the others that you feel a need to list for all of us here.

So you don't like the name I have chosen to use on this Alfa site? I race 911's, that's a fact. Are you really a General? So now who is the real pretender? Do you even think of the repercussions before you type this crap?

****, this is just WAY TOO EASY.

If anyone smells smoke, that would be coming from the direction of the generals house.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
As Joey from Full House would say, "Cut-It-Out".

Already recieved complaints about you two! So do I have to delete this whole thread? I don't want to.

TheGeneral loves to flame up the BB, it also seems to work everytime. So mellow out you two, your flaming is getting you no where.

Both of you are flaming Alfa's. Chill!!!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
This board is not about matching degrees or who has a bigger ****. IT'S ABOUT CARS. All of us joined the bb because we enjoy cars. Some of us may have more of an open mid for cars beyond Alfa Romeo's than others...let it be. Just don't start saying beatings are just a phone call away. Tonight, we have received many requests to ban a few members and we don't want to have to do this. All the other boards are known for booting people who are not wanted. Let's let everyone know that AlfaBB members are not going at it with eachother and that we are all friend because we share one love...Alfa Romeo. There is no need to post one liners everywhere....who cares how many posts you have, its about the quality of the post. The BB is here to help people, not annoy them. I know some of you laugh while typing smart *** comments, but some people can't see that laughter behind the computer monitor and take things the wrong way. With that said, let's resume to regular postings and let everyone know the BB is the best thing that has happend to Alfa Romeo on the internet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
True Alfisti,
I'm sorry for allowing the general to draw me into name calling on your message board. I apologize for helping to lower the quality level of an otherwise great board.

I am kind of new around here and I couldn't understand why no one was "calling out" the general on his BMW bashing. Now after reading the other thread here on the off topic board, I realize that everyone else was already tired of his antics and didn't bother to even repond to him anymore.

I will try and follow the more mature examples of the rest of this boards members in the future.

·
Registered
484 Posts
For those who live in the Northeast, front wheel drive or all wheel drive is essential for a daily driver. Having just completed one of the roughest winters in recent memory, I can assure you that the front wheel drive 164 was an asset. As for knocking it as a performance car, I ask you racea911, have you ever driven one. For a guy who is Alfa curious, you sure like to degrade Alfas (not in good taste on an Alfa site). My 164 is far more attractive, comfortable, and compliant in inclement weather than any 5 series, and far more distinctive. With a great stereo, heated leather seats front and rear, power everything and almost 200 hp it is a more than capable daily driver. Need I state that it's a pininfarina design. Where can you get all that for under $10,000. I think those who spend big bucks on high end depreciating assests (luxury cars) are not making prudent economic decisions. To obtain such a commodity after it has significantly depreciated and has been well cared for, is sound economics. So step up to the plate, get your gtv and truly join the bb.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.