Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI,1988 Milano Gold Auto
711 Posts
First time I've heard anyone complain about the quality of the seat base. First World problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First time I've heard anyone complain about the quality of the seat base. First World problem.
It’s not really complain , I’m just saying that if you buy $55k luxury car (that’s how they sell it) that’s my expectation.. all this is just to humor abd to understand how lucky we are 😎 thank you for your feedback

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Nice job and thanks for sharing. I hate the stop/start switch too, and purchased the bypass module. Very easy to install and now I don't ever have to manually push that button again. Also I always accidentally lower the rear windows instead of the front ones too! I thought it was just me. Like you overall I love the car!
Bill

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job and thanks for sharing. I hate the stop/start switch too, and purchased the bypass module. Very easy to install and now I don't ever have to manually push that button again. Also I always accidentally lower the rear windows instead of the front ones too! I thought it was just me. Like you overall I love the car!
Bill
Thank you So much...I agree, it is the best Daily drive ever and an ALFA

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
European cars usually have a tactile difference between front and rear window switches. A ridge or some other distinguishing feature. Check the surface of the switches.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Interestingly enough I just did and unless I am missing it I don't perceive a difference in the look or feel of the front and rear window switches.

Reactions: oferk65
1 - 7 of 7 Posts