Alfa Romeo Forums banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
It was 10 February 2019 when I drove for the last time this particular 1750. It was a short trip but I nostalgically remember it. A few days later she was sold to Vasilis (aka Squadra Corse). And a new chapter in her long life begun, far more better than what I had acomplished from her 1st restoration back in 1996. I enjoyed her to the maximum, I have only nice memories, I travelled most of Greece participating in classic events, we went together twice in Italy, good times indeed. Today Vasilis restoration work is only to be admired, he brought new life to a 53 year old italian signora, we are in contact most of the time and it give me great pleasure to follow his work. Keep it up Vasilis. The following pictures from our last trip together. Thank you.
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Sky Wheel

·
Registered
212 Posts
συγχαρητήρια για την υπέροχη προσπάθειά σας να δώσετε μια νέα ζωή σε αυτό το gtv. μπράβο σας.
Οταν ήμουν για δουλεια το περασμένο καλοκαίρι στην Ελλάδα, απέκτησα κι εγώ ένα παρόμοιο έργο που βρίσκεται στο γκαράζ μου στην Αθήνα. Μετά από κάποια έρευνα, βρήκα μια πολύ ενεργή κοινότητα alfa που βοήθησαν το να προετοιμαστεί το αυτοκίνητο για εξαγωγή στις ΗΠΑ.
καλή τύχη και ασφαλέστερα ταξίδια
-Νικος

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
The following picture was taken in 1997 while the 1750 went through her first restoration, the yellow paint is primer while the white is sealant. Takis.
Hood Car Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive design

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 · (Edited)
Same car same picture 24 years onwards, today Squadra Corse is in the proccess of the 2nd restoration for this particular 1750. Todays technology, materials and knowledge on restorations are breathing new life to the 1750. Takis.
Hood Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
This is the same dashboard, from top to bottom, 1998, 2010, 2017, 2021....
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Automotive lighting Grille Hood Motor vehicle

Car Sky Vehicle Automotive parking light Tire

Musical instrument accessory Hood Motor vehicle Luggage and bags Bumper

Takis.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts