Alfa Romeo Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
While I could be my cheap Tywan monitor, the front deck looks all chipped
Good catch. ;)

Well, it did arrive in concours condition, but I rode 25 miles behind a cement truck. On purpose. I hate that "garage queen" image. :D

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
what is joe working on with the new car? i have to go back there maybe next week.
Ansa muffler needs a bracket
a/c charge (I hope)
Radio install
The car has foglights. That was fine when it was in NC with no front license, but now one is hidden by the plate. Looks dumb, so out they go.
NYS inspection
Oil change
New shift boot.

Should only cost..ohhhh one MILliiiiiOOoonnn Dollars... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
And the shift boot is all wrinkly. And the defroster vents are aimed the wrong way. Geez what a POS...

don't read this

j/k - it looks great!
LOL, thanks. Fred is slipping. :confused: He didn't spot the missing roof! :eek:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Congrats Sam! Looks just like the one-owner I got here in the garage. I'm keeping mine forever, too.

Say, I recognize that guy... he's the one who shot that video of the LS for me. very professional job, it was. He's from KY, you know!

Ciao for now! Take care. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Congrats Sam! Looks just like the one-owner I got here in the garage. I'm keeping mine forever, too.

Say, I recognize that guy... he's the one who shot that video of the LS for me. very professional job, it was. He's from KY, you know!

Ciao for now! Take care. ;)
Whoa! Hey, Dave! How you doing? Still got that Yellow one?
Your LS is, unfortunately, in the hands of my ex brother in law, RIP :( (the car, not him).
I have a new 95 LS. Black on Black, manual.
Ciao.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.