Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Push hard and live
9,879 Posts
There is no question these are the perfect wheels for the car. Even the prototype wheels weren’t quite right. These perfected the vision.

Reactions: IRONBLOCK

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Is this the logo you are looking for?
Hi Edgar,

See the gold foil label in post #40 above. It would be a long shot to find an original 'Delta' foil wheel label that has survived over 45 years but there is one out there somewhere. I saw it on eBay and asked the seller for a copy and measurements but received no reply from him in Italy.

I have Delta Milano center caps, although some of mine are reproduction caps, which I understand from Osso, are available through facebook Alfa groups.

Mark

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Hi Edgar,

Yes, I have been in contact with this 'wheel collector' each year for the last four years. He wants to keep this wheel worse than I want it. Besides his wheel is missing the original Delta wheel foil decal anyway.

Mark

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Thanks to Bellagt (Ken) for reminding me of this thread. One of the original prototype Montreal wheels was sold, in a lot of 3 oddball wheels, when Bertone's assets were liquidated at auction. If anyone knows where the Montreal wheel went, I am interested in it.

Mark
Montreal Prototype Wheel_LI.jpg
Montreal Prototype Wheel_LI.jpg

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
That wheel was auctioned of last year or so. I watched it sell at the bertone liquidation sale.

Find that wheel and let’s make some 7x-14 replica’s !

41 - 50 of 50 Posts