Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Um, excuse me, please....

This thread is titled "The road to Portland".
There are other threads where one can discuss librarianship in general, Alfa book collections, or even one about this very book to which you are referring.

This has been happening quite often lately. Please start a new thread if you change the subject. There are now many threads that have interesting and valuable historical information, but it is difficult to find because it is not where it "should" be..

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Thanks Ed -
So far it's great!!

I need to add that when I had originally posted this, the Convention had not yet started. It appears to be in full swing now.
Lots of cool cars in the parking lot and there will be more at the field meet on Saturday.
(4 Jr. Zs in the lot today!)

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
It's been an insane last 3 weeks for me, with the Pacific Raceways Historics in Kent, Washington, 250 miles north....the Portland Historics here in town, getting a car coming from Italy, getting a car comming from up near Seattle, making arrangements for a third car that is in southern California, and the fact that there is a northest FIAT convention in Ashland, Oregon (about 200 miles south of me) also starting today. I have gotten at least 300 e-mails in the last week that need to be answered...so I can't get off the **** computer to get stuff done...in addition to both my wife and I running our businesses, taking care of our 3 cats and a dog, shopping, meals, and on and on. If I owe anyone answers to e-mails...please try to understand the insanity I am going through at the moment. HELP!!!!! (no drugs please, but a nice 100 year old bottle of Grappa will do) :)

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
Here's what the parking lot at the hotel looked like at 9:00 PM tonight:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'm kicking myself right now for not putting together this trip.
'S OK Bob -
The next TWO will be much closer to home for you!! See you in MD, and then KY.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Looks like Hector made it there with the SZ. Nice group of cars in that lot. Us here at home will enjoy it through your pictures so please keep them coming!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Looks like Hector made it there with the SZ. Nice group of cars in that lot. Us here at home will enjoy it through your pictures so please keep them coming!
Maybe Joe, the official Veloce nel Verde photog, will give us a preliminary peek before they go into the Owner. What is that reflection down yonder?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
OOhhh Man! I wish I was there.

I see Schweikle's Motor Home made it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
last group for now
So sick. I bet it was HOT our there. Nice to see that new machine on the track with all the lovely rust buckets, err, I mean, awesome vintage hardware. Seriously, kudos to the guys for getting every one of those on the track. Much envy. Good to see the TZ1 out there again. Oh sigh.

61 - 80 of 173 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.