Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,591 Posts
What could possibly go wrong ?
I agree. The guy wrote: "HAVE AN OKLAHOMA CELL NUMBER BUT THE CAR IS IN KENTUCKY ON MY FARM" and we all know how honest those farmers are (note that ebay thinks the car is in Carson, California).

Anyhow, photos are for wimps.

Hey Randy - you back?

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
It was listed before with [poor] pictures, and appeared to be a Veloce, if I remember right.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
Right, I remember now. There was more missing car than car. You were buying a VIN, basically. It was an early car, but there wasn't much left.
Andrew

·
Registered
22 Posts
As they say in Pittsburgh, yuns guys are all wrong. This is what the boys on American Pickers have wet dreams about. One persons junk is another's pleasure.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
This very well could be one of Mr. Kirzinger's former cars that sat on the Alfarm. Perhaps his son kept it from the crusher for sentimental reasons when the property sold. Or, and having visited the farm, this is quite possible-this car was recently found on the farm by the new owners while clearing the land.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
As Lotus found out, sometimes tooo much lightness can cause problems....

Keep going !
This can all be fixed and you will have a great car!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
rust

I wish I knew where it was located but I don't think it's on the Kirtzinger Farm. If it were free, I'd go get it just so I could drive it down my street on the trailer to scare the s**t out of my neighbors.

"Oh No; Buds got another one." "I guess he's going to tell us this ones worth a hundred thousand fixed up."

I can hear them now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts