Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! We had a blast at the convention. I took over 300 pictures... I think our next meeting will be very long. Other good news is that I won the 1975 Spider the Northwest club restored and raffled off! I am in the process of getting it shipped home, but can't wait for y'all to see it. John Gates, who was one of the instrumental guys in the rebuild has named the car "Rafaella". Get it? Rafaella, raffle... Anyway, that sounds like a great name to me. I'll post some pictures when we get back home.

Andy

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Andy -
If you get the chance, because you got so many pictures, could you send a CD or two to us. Some of us are thinking about compiling a set of pictures of the fantastic cars representing the fantastic times we all had here. Some of us were a little busy to take pictures!! :D

ps - I found your address and would have transferred title today with the DOL, but the line was too long and my schedule was too packed. Tomorrow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations Andy & Bonnie! I'm looking forward to seeing the car and your pictures at our next gathering.

Troy

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought the tickets! Tim and I will be flying out of Jackson at 5:35 a.m., but we should be on the road back to Jackson by noon-thirty, pacific time! I can hardly wait. This is going to be a super cool trip! Too bad there are only two seats, or we could all go!

HOP

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We made it!

Tim and I got home Monday night about 8 pm. We had a great trip and meet some really nice and helpful people along the way. More details later.

Andy

·
Registered
633 Posts
Boy, did I ever! That was a really tremendous article. The quality of the photographs in The Owner is better than ever.

Aren't you glad you didn't just trailer it home?

Steve S.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well thanks. I took all of the pictures, except the last one with Tim and I in it. My Dad took that. The camera is a Cannon 12x optical zoom, 5 mega pixel. And I took everything at the highest resolution possible. We really had a great time, and you're right; I'm glad I ddin't trailer it home!

Andy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts