Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi ... and wow, what a weekend at Buttonwillow.

Just getting back after a few years away (I was driving a red GTV6 in 1998) and have now (finally) discovered this web site. Nice place. Nice to see a lot of familiar faces at the track, and even more guys here that I remember from years past.

Still getting the SSZ sorted, but will be making most events. I've missed the experience while away, and it's great to be back.

Hope a lot of you guys show up at Pahrump. I've been on that track on a motor cycle and look forward to going back. Great track, and not a bad drive. The run from Baker to Pahrump is particularly beautiful.

One observation regarding the enduro ... having the BBQ going on while racing is unfair temptation. I think we finished 50 laps down ... but ate early and well. :)

See y'all at the next one.

Pierre

·
Registered
246 Posts
Man... nothing but *ENVY* :) :) :)

awsome photos and looked like another great event. I ALMOST made it to it as I got my 30K Tb/Wp and other misc done the weekend before the event, only to have the tensioner break 2 days later. Then I managed to let it skip several teeth again during the process !!$$%$^$%^#%$ I finally got the car back on the road this Tue, amazingly, the engine seems unhurt :) *pheuy* :~)

Jorge, your new ride looked awsome, i liked the "italian strips" treatment :)

I also thought Sears Point is a bit too scary. I like BW and WS, even Laguna Seca didn't intimidate me, but I'll probably never ever try to push the car hard at Sears Point. I hear Thunderhill's much open and safer too although I have never been there...

oh well.. next time...

jess

121 - 126 of 126 Posts