Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3359 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to admit this is not my idea, I saw it on another board and people were having fun with it. I'm posting a picture with the number 1 in it here...to keep this thread going, next person posts a picture with the number 2 in it and so on....It would be nice to get as many Alfa related pics as possible, but I could not seem to find one with the number 1:eek:. Let's see how long we can keep this going!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,739 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What in the world is there to be sorry about, that girl has a "serious case" of the cutes. Hope the driver got some sugar after the final lap.
I'm with you, that's a great picture....and awesome that Belinda is covering up the 3 (?) so you could use it now instead of having to wait until later in this thread!:p

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could not resist

Attachments

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
please reserve #6 for me!

I have the pic at home and will post it later tonight!

OOPs nevermind peter beat me to it!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Sorry, Jerry. Had I known, I'd have held off. Mickey Mantle trumps Jack Daniels. :)

Eight and a half. (We're not limited to integers, are we? I'm a big Fellini fan.)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
The Numbered Picture Thread!

I'm really surprised one of you guys didn't post a picture of Bo Derek....oops, maybe that's the guys on another picture thread.

Alfa's billboard campaign regarding the new scratch card at $10

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,739 Posts
On one hand you can count off the numbers from 1 to 12 by touching the joints of your fingers with your thumb. There are many good arguments for counting in twelves thather than in tens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 12 ways of arranging eight queens on a chessboard so that no queen can capture any other queen (not counting rotations and reflections as being different). Can you find one of these chessboard arrangements?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under British law, when you reach the age of 12 -

you can watch a 12 certificate film,
you can buy a pet,
you can be trained to participate in dangerous public entertainments subject to the grant of a local authority licence.

12 parallelograms fit together to make this pattern. What are the internal angles in the parallelograms?

Twelfth Night or the Feast of Epiphany on January 6 marks the end of the Christmas period. It used to be a time of great merrymaking. Shakespeare's play Twelfth Night was written to be performed as part of the Twelfth Night celebrations.

A cartwheel with 12 spokes. What other symmetry patters occur in wheels?

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts

here you go Cheryl, we are always lurking with our minds in the gutter ....

My, my, I do love a red head ! :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 3359 Posts