Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1701 - 1720 of 1770 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hopefully you went to hospital to get checked for whiplash.

I wonder if you folks in Finland also see drivers on their smart phones.
Yep, went to see physician, luckily no harm done to me other than sore neck muscles.

This driver wasn't fumbling with his phone. Instead, he was looking for his water bottle under the seat. Phones and tablets are a nuisance here as well, I commute quite a lot on a bus – from above it's easy to see what drivers are doing. Too many are occupied with their smart devices.

The car is at the moment at the body shop. I'm waiting for the insurer's decision. It's going to be a costly fix. Basically everything in the rear needs to be done.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yep, went to see physician, luckily no harm done to me other than sore neck muscles.

This driver wasn't fumbling with his phone. Instead, he was looking for his water bottle under the seat. Phones and tablets are a nuisance here as well, I commute quite a lot on a bus – from above it's easy to see what drivers are doing. Too many are occupied with their smart devices.

The car is at the moment at the body shop. I'm waiting for the insurer's decision. It's going to be a costly fix. Basically everything in the rear needs to be done.

Might be costly to fix but they're a costly car now.
Good luck with the repairs and glad you are OK.

·
Out of the office!
11,178 Posts

Glad you're ok. The car can be fixed, people don't repair quite as easily or as well.

I'm not sure how things work in your part of the world with insurance claims on classic cars. If the insurance adjuster tries to total the car, you could try talking to a lawyer and see if they can help you.

Might be costly to fix but they're a costly car now.
Good luck with the repairs and glad you are OK.
Definitely!

·
Super Moderator
11,218 Posts
From my friend Pete...
"I'll have this Alfa Romeo wiring sorted out in a jiffy.............."

Attachments

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Milano in a Dumpster

While I can't say what the particular injury to this Milano was, it hurts to see it so mistreated. The car was photographed about 12 years ago at Travis Air force Base, while the base was being closed -I believe. It is probably long gone now.

Milano in a dumpster at Travis AFB 2004.jpg

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
1701 - 1720 of 1770 Posts