Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1281 - 1300 of 1771 Posts

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Well, this is not as bad as some. A good buffing maybe. And a new tie rod. The left wheel not connected to the steering anymore.

·
Super Moderator
11,225 Posts
Ok Larry, how did you do that? Probably will buff out. Not as bad as that NICE VOLVO!

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Ok Larry, how did you do that? Probably will buff out. Not as bad as that NICE VOLVO!
OH no, no, no, Gordon! I can't claim that. I found it this way. This is the car from the "Adventures in Towing" on the Changing Subjects thread.
$500. And it runs! And one wheel steers!

·
Super Moderator
11,225 Posts
In that case Larry, you did just fine. I read the adventures in towing. Just did not realize exactly what was the tow-eee.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Somebody don't 'llow no hotlinkin', as they say here south of the river.

Anyway:
Where did it break? Hopefully something simple like a tie rod end?
not sure yet but it does act like a tie rod.

In that case Larry, you did just fine. I read the adventures in towing. Just did not realize exactly what was the tow-eee.
Next towing adventure, I'm keeping it all on the straight and level.
The other party to the Spider dent was a lamp pole in a parking lot, so I was told.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Injured Alfa Art!?!?!?

This a bit of a stretch for the injured Alfa Page, but follow my logic.

The first image is of the rear fender of a rusty GTV parts car.
The second is a digital manipulation in PhotoShop and the third is slightly cropped and suitable for framing as a modern substitute for Van Gogh's Starry Night.

KG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
This a bit of a stretch for the injured Alfa Page, but follow my logic.

The first image is of the rear fender of a rusty GTV parts car.
The second is a digital manipulation in PhotoShop and the third is slightly cropped and suitable for framing as a modern substitute for Van Gogh's Starry Night.

KG
Keith,

throw it up on etsy.com and sell 'em!

"custom alfa artwork"!

·
Super Moderator
11,225 Posts
Thats VERY good Keith. I thought only I saw stuff in old Alfa and Ferrari parts and have been afraid to mention it for fear I might get locked up. Can you send me copies of those?

1281 - 1300 of 1771 Posts