1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
17,242 Posts
You can't go wrong with Pat Braden's books. They are not shop manuals but will give you some good advice about the care of an Alfa.

I also have a copy of the Alfa Shop Manuals on CD from Car Disc. It also includes the Owner's Manual, TSB (Technical Service Bulletins) and even copies of period advertisements.

Finally, you'll find this BB a great resource. Use the search function to find BTDT's (often with pictures) of many common & even uncommon Alfa repairs & upgrades. A USA model Spider will have (or had) SPICA Fuel Injection. Scroll down to the Carbs & FI section for some vital info about the SPICA system.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't go wrong with Pat Braden's books. They are not shop manuals but will give you some good advice about the care of an Alfa. I also have a copy of the Alfa Shop Manuals on CD from Car Disc. It also includes the Owner's Manual, TSB (Technical Service Bulletins) and even copies of period advertisements.
smarting advice...just ordered the CD from the lads at Car Disc and hope to see it by Friday...

Finally, you'll find this BB a great resource. Use the search function to find BTDT's (often with pictures) of many common & even uncommon Alfa repairs & upgrades. A USA model Spider will have (or had) SPICA Fuel Injection. Scroll down to the Carbs & FI section for some vital info about the SPICA system.
appreciate the pointers on where I can find the aforementioned as I am sure over the coming decade or three, I'll need a wee more help on 'er...

many thanks for your learned reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts