484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Boys Behind.....and for you greeks.. apo piso-

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the Limo verison:) - I gotta retake all the pics at a lower resolution on the digi.. whoops ..sorry..

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Is the snake in the jr. a dealer option?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I thought maybe that's what happens when you drive so fast you break the 'Time/Space Continuum Barrier". I believe there is a law in physics that says , "Thou shalt not go faster than the speed of light."
You can show that picture and say, " Sure you can and your car will look like this when it does!"

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good eye Snaidy and congratulations to Alfa Chan for recognizing the IKEA snake!! It should definitely be a dealer option!! I'm surprised that "Kai", the king of minutia, didn't pick up on the snake!!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
:) I saw it but Sniady & Chan beat me to the punch. I bought one of those Ikea snakes for my niece. Maybe I should repo it and stick it in my GTV. Nah, I should look for some shamrock (quadrifoglio, I know) shaped pillows.

Nice plate on the 164. Is the 164 a tease or is it your good looks?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
"or your good looks" - Kai is for efin' funny!!!

Actually I saw the snake, and knew for sure Kai was going to say something, so I beat him to it purposly!!! Muahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kai, my good looks, and obviously you've seen them, are to please!!! My 164 is to tease, BMW's that is. Also, the TZ is of course a reference to the Alfa TZ's of the 60's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts